If your blog has global audiences, then you can add Google Translate to your blog.
Google Translate widget helps your blog readers to translate the content of your blog into their preferred language.
In this post, we will see the 2 methods to add Google Translate to your Blogger blog. Let’s get started.
- Click on “Add a Gadget” option. There you can see Google Translate widget in the list of widgets.
- Click on “+” button. Now, you can configure the Translate as per your need.
- Click on “Save” button to add Translate to your blog.
Method – 2
- Go to this URL.
- Log in with your Google account.
- Enter the domain URL and original language of your blog.
- Click on “Next” button.
- Customize the Translator as per your need.
- After you done with configuration, click on “Get Code” button.
- Copy the code.
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Navigate to Layout in your blog.
- Click on “Add a Gadget” option.
- Click on “Save” button.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you like the information in this post, share this post with your friends.